Experiencing sexual abuse is an unimaginable breach of trust and a source of pain. It can be very difficult to find justice or accountability against the perpetrators and the institution that stands behind them. However, a new piece of Colorado legislation has allowed...
- What Is Considered Reckless Driving in Colorado?Reckless driving is as severe a crime as it sounds and can lead to serious legal troubles. A successful conviction may cost the defendant more than a few hours of traffic lessons and some cash. Such tickets may attract jail … Read more
- Should I Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Colorado?Although car insurance is required in most US states, over 13% of Americans lack auto insurance. This rate is even higher in Colorado, where nearly 17% of motorists on the road lack adequate coverage. Motorists who lack UM coverage expose … Read more
- Are Personal Injury Settlements Taxable?Being the victim of someone else’s negligence is hard enough. However, when you throw in expenses like medical bills and repairs, the situation becomes even more insurmountable. Luckily, the state is at your side and recognizes your pain and suffering. … Read more
- 10 Common Causes of Colorado Car AccidentsColorado is a state of diverse landscapes with stunning scenery and beautiful attractions. However, unfortunately, it’s also the state which has been witnessing a dramatic rise in traffic deaths for the past few years. According to 2022’s statewide traffic fatality … Read more
- A Look Inside Colorado Hit & Run LawsHit-and-run accidents are a devastating, everyday reality across the United States, including Colorado. As 2020 official statistics show, the number of hit-and-run accidents resulting in fatalities reached a staggering 2,564 cases, indicating a notable surge of 26% compared to the … Read more
- Motorcycle Accidents: Who Is Liable for Injury?Motorcycle accidents are sadly a frequent occurrence on roads across the United States, leading to a significant number of injuries and fatalities. Many motorcycle accidents involve a collision with another vehicle, most commonly an automobile. With minimal physical safeguards in … Read more